About the Sunnyvale Digital Archive
The Sunnyvale Digital Archive provides access to photographs highlighting Sunnyvale current events, high school classes, history, and public and private art. The Sunnyvale Digital Archive is maintained by the Sunnyvale Public Library in conjunction with the City of Sunnyvale's Department of Information Technology.
Conditions of Use
Users agree to follow these conditions of use:
- For purposes of research, teaching and private study, users may reproduce (print or download), in accordance with fair use, materials or link to materials from this website without prior permission, on the condition they give proper credit to the image owner.
- Please use the following credit line: "Image provided courtesy of Sunnyvale Historical Society."
- Materials may not be used for any commercial purpose withour prior written permission from the image owner.
Questions and comments about the Digital Archive should be directed to Steve Sloan at the Sunnyvale Public Library at (408) 730-2768.
Questions about use of images should be directed to the Sunnyvale Historical Society at (408) 749-0220.
We welcome contributions of historical Sunnyvale photographs. We also welcome any additional information or corrections to information associated with photographs accessible through this site.
- The content of the Sunnyvale Digital Archive are made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study. For these purposes, you may reproduce a single copy (print or download) of materials from this website without prior permission. Please use the following credit line: "Image provided courtesy of Sunnyvale History Society."
- All items may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Usage of some items may also be subject to additional restrictions imposed by the copyright owner and/or the owning institution.
- Please contact the image owner for available information regarding copyright status of a particular digital item.
- It is the user's responsibility to use an image according to the terms governing its use.
- The Sunnyvale Public Library is eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided to researchers and teachers in the future.